This historic ballroom is the resplendent architectural centerpiece of the history Pythian building in downtown Portland.
Our Gorgeous ladies and mens suites will be the perfect place to have a glass of champagne and celebrate with your bridal party before the ceremony begins.
Imagine your walk down the aisle in our turn of the century Italian Renaissance Ballroom, gorgeously lit with the original gold chandeliers highlighting a cathedral-style ceiling and a grand curtained stage as the backdrop for your ceremony.
After the ceremony, the guests will make their way to our beautifully appointed cocktail lounge for drinks and appetizers while your ballroom is re-set for your dream wedding reception with dinner and dancing.
Our in house catering and DJ staff will assist you with detailing out all the important details of your big day.
Reception PackagesDinner Buffet for 100 guests
Coffee, tea and decaf coffee service included in all menus.
8 hours total | 4 hours set up | 4 Event Hours
Event Hours include: 1 hour cocktail Party | 3 Hour Reception
From our standard catering menus, please select 2 salads, 2 sides and 2 entree's All packages include rolls and butter, Coffee, Tea, Lemonade and Iced Tea
- Private beautifully appointed suites for the Bride and Groom and their Bridal Parties
- Customized Reception Planning
- Gold Chivari Chairs with gold tufted Cushions
- Your choice of any of our Linens in Many Colors and Styles
- Your choice of any of our Wide Array of colored Napkins
- White Bone China
- Cocktail Napkins
- Buffet Tables, Gift Table, Guest Book Table and Cake Table
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
- Dance floor with Customized lighting
- Event Signage
- Event Manager, Catering Manager, Servers, Bartenders and Service Personnel
- Set Up and Clean Up
Wedding and Reception Packages
This package includes everything from the reception only package above as well as the following:
8.5 hours total | 4 hours set up | 4.5 event hours
Event Hours include 30 minute ceremony,1 hour cocktail party, 3 hour reception
- One hour Ceremony Rehearsal
- Ceremony set in Ballroom
- Ballroom reset during the Cocktail Party
- Unity Candle Table
- Aisle columns and altar pillars for decor
Start Your Wedding Today
Start planning your wedding today by contacting our wedding department.Contact Us >